Friday 7 July 2017

Found My True Love In Philippines

I wanted to share my story of finding true love .I have never expected to find love of my life in some country whose only once filipino wedding songs for men I have heard of and the country which I was least familiar with but destiny is destiny you just can’t run away from that and at the end you will find the one who truly belongs to you. You guys might be thinking that haven’t I found any American women around, No there is nothing like this I have dated many American girls but none of them truly understand what love is And then a friend of mine who is going to Philippines for a business tour ask me to come with him. I haven’t even thought that trip to become the most amazing and life changing for me.
We take off for Philippines after reaching airport we have a pre booked car waiting for us. We get in the car and off to the hotel. I must say a beautiful hotel but wait nothing in comparison to that girl in red attire her flawless skin her mesmerizing eyes I got a shock and stand still glazing her as I was watching any dream with open eyes. Oh my god she is coming towards me my heart starts beating fast and faster as she comes closer and closer to me. She was hospitality intern there she warmly welcome us. Ask us if we want anything we nod our heads and a bell boy takes us to our room.
I don’t want to waste even a single minute I just want to propose her tell her that I fall in love at first sight with her and she was so humble and caring yet traditional self dependent I haven’t say her go gaga over rich man and treat arrogantly with poor the best part is that she innocently do her work treat each and every guest equally. I grab some confidence in myself and finally confess to her.
She wants me meet her family if they approved me then only there will be a yes for me else I have to go back without her finally I met her parents and family all of them are so kind and pleasant people they ask me about family, work and past and after two-three consecutive meeting they approve me and I got love of my life and got married to her in a traditional way I brought a filipino wedding songs for women as a surprise she got so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment